Here's how make it :
- Vegetable oil
- Cold water
- First thing first, you need to wash and peel your potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes.
- Soak the cut potatoes with cool water. Add some salt. And soak them for at least 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and pat them dry with papper.
- First fry, prepare a pot and pour vegetable oil. Deep fry the potatoes in low temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Lift the fries out the oil, drain them and put them on paper.
- Second fry, fry the fries again but this time use high temperature. Don't fry them too long. Just fry the fries till golden or starting to turn golden brown,
- Remove the fries from the oil and dry them on paper.
Food is ready!