Here's how make it :
Read too : Ceviche
- 6 large fresh crabs
- 2cm piece of ginger
- Ground garlic
- 2 tbsp. cloves
- 3 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 small packet tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. freshly grounded cayenne pepper
- 1 large onion
- 2 large bell pepper
- 1 large carrot
- ½ cup powdered shrimp
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoning cube Put cloves and ginger into and pot of water and boil over for about 5mins.
- Wash and clean your carbs. Add them to the boiling water and boil for an additional 15mins.
- Strain out the excess water. Remove crab meat from shells and set aside. Keep the shells for baking
- In a saucepan heat enough oil over medium heat. Slice and add your onions.
- Add your garlic and ginger paste when the onions begin to caramelize. Add your ground pepper and tomato paste. Stir and allow to simmer for 5min
- Wash and finely chop your fresh tomatoes. Add to the pot with a little water. Cover and simmer for 15mins.
- Finely chop your bell pepper and carrots. Add to the sauce with your powdered shrimp.
- Flake the crab meat into the sauce.
- Add salt and seasoning to taste. Simmer for 10mins and take off heat.
- Scoop the crab sauce into the shells. Cover/sprinkle with bread crabs
- Toast in a preheated oven of about 180 degrees for 10mins or less. Just enough to get it heated. Be careful not to burn the crumbs.
- Take out and garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
Read too : Escargot in Garlic and Parsley Butter
Food is ready!