|Cancha South American Corn Nuts|
Here's how make it :Read too : Ceviche
- 2 cups of dried South American tostado, cancha or chulpe corn
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a frying pan.
- Add the corn and start stirring the corn when it starts to pop.
- Cover partially with a lid to keep the corn from jumping out of the pan.
- Stir and cook until the corn is toasted and golden.
- Place the toasted corn on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve.
Food is ready!