|Source : Pixabay|
Escargot in Garlic and Parsley Butter
Here's how make it :
Read too : Pancake
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces finely minced shallots
- 36 wild Burgundy snails, removed from shells, rinsed
- 1 head garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 small brioche, sliced and cut into 36 quarter-size circles
Garlic and Parsley Butter :
- 1 pound butter, room temperature (soft)
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch fresh flat Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled and chopped
Read too : Cheese Burger
- Special equipment: Three 12-snail gratin dishes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the escargots: Melt the butter in a saute pan over low heat and add the shallots, snails and garlic. Slowly saute for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and then stir in the parsley. Set aside and let cool.
- For the garlic and parsley butter: Mix together the butter, sea salt, pepper, parsley, garlic and tarragon in a blender until very smooth. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Place 1 snail in each hole of the gratin dishes, and then cover with garlic and parsley butter up to the brim. Top each snail with a fine brioche crouton. Bake until the butter is bubbling and the croutons are golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Happy Sunday and Enjoy your Weekennd!