|Mexican Omelet Recipe|
here's how to make it :
- Egg 6
- crimson bell pepper(kind of chopped) 1
- inexperienced bell pepper(more or less chopped) 1
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper ½ tsp
- Onion (chopped) 1/three cup
- Black olives ( tough chopped) 3 to four tbsp
- Tomato ( chopped) 1
- Parsley (chopped) 4 tbsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- inexperienced chili (kind of chopped) 3 to four
- Cumin( roasted, crushed) 1 ½ tsp
- Butter four tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese ( shredded) ¾ cup
instructions:Whisk eggs in a huge blending bowl, upload ½ cup cheese and all spices. combine all greens.
In a frying pan add butter 1 tbsp and sauté half vegetables, just about 1 minute. Now add sauté
vegetable in egg and blend well…..
heat butter and oil in fry pan or non- stick grill pan.
Pour in half of the egg mixture. cook for 2 to 3 mins or until eggs starts to set.
Sprinkle half of the cut greens combination on an omelet. cook for two to a few mins or till egg is golden and set roll up the omelet.
On omelet add last shredded cheese. Repeat with closing butter, oil, egg aggregate and vegetable mixture.