Here's how make it :
- 4 pieces longanisa(sausage)
- 2 cups leftover rice
- 2 raw eggs
- 4 gloves garlic, minced salt to taste
- In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
- In a same pan, fry garlic until light brown.
- Add rice then season with salt. Keep stirring for 3 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil then cook longanisa until brown. Drain and set aside.
- Arrange longanisa in a serving plate with fried egg and fried rice.
Food is ready!