Here's how make it :
Read too : Rindsuppe
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons shrimp paste
- 2 pounds pork belly, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup water
- 14 pieces Thai chili peppers, stemmed and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a wide pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add shrimp paste and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 1 to 2 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Add pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Add coconut milk and water and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- Add coconut cream and chili peppers. Continue to cook for about 20 to 25 minutes or until pork is tender and sauce begins to render fat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Read too : Tapsilog
Food is ready ! Enjoy your weekend guys!!!