|Black Risotto-Crni Rizoto|
Black Risotto-Crni Rizoto
How to make Black Risotto-Crni Rizoto :
Read too : Paella
- 80 dg – 1 kg squid
- 1 big onion
- 2 shallots
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 dry tomatoes with oregano
- 2 fillet of salted anchovies (from Komiža)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- a leaf of dried laurel
- 0,5 dl acetto balsamico or spicy vinegar
- 1,5 + 0,5 dl white wine
- 7 dl stock (shrimps)
- water (if you are out of stock)
- 4 + 3 + 3 spoons of olive oil
- half teaspoon of black pepper
- Arborio rice (approx. 4 dcl)
- We wash the squid, peel it off, clean it and save aside the bag with the ink.
- Then we dry the washed meat and tentacles (peel off the skin as well), cut them in the smaller pieces (approx. 7mm).
- Chop the tomatoes, anchovies, shallots, garlic and parsley.
- Put the onion, anchovies, tomatoes, half the garlic, half of the parsley and laurel and when it gets yellowish, we add the squid.
Add salt, pepper and remaining garlic and parsley, 3 spoons of oil, put the fire down and continue to cook until the squid gets soft.
- Fry the rice on the 3 spoons of olive oil and cover with 1/2 dcl of wine. When there is no more liquid inside, add the rice to the squid.
- Add the black ink and stir while slowly adding the stock to the mixture. Cook on the low fire until the rice is cooked “al dente”. If necessary, you can add more boiling water to it, more salt or pepper. Throw away the laurel.
Read too : Akontonshi Recipe
Food is ready!