|Source : Pixabay|
Here's how make it :
Read too : Meat Loaf
- 1 dozen brats
- Beer, to cover
- 1 medium large sweet onion
- 2 ounces (1/2 stick) butter
- Place brats in a Dutch oven with onions and butter, cover the brats with beer.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer until brats are cooked.
- Remove brats and set aside beer mixture.
- Grill brats until golden brown and return to beer mixture until ready to serve.
- Serve brats on fresh baked brat buns with sauerkraut, onions, green peppers, ketchup, and/or mustard
Bratwurst ready, Enjoy your Weekend friend!