Here's how to make Quiche Lorraine ?
Read too : Cheese Burger
- 1/2 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 pound bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated and divided
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Dash of ground red pepper Dash of white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425°. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate; fold edges under, and crimp. Prick bottom and sides of crust with a fork; bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Cool piecrust on a wire rack with preparing filling.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 7 to 8 minutes or until crispy; drain on paper towels. Sprinkle bacon over bottom of pie shell. Sprinkle green onions over bacon; sprinkle half of Swiss cheese over onions.
- Whisk together beaten eggs and next 5 ingredients. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over egg mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned and set in middle. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
Read too : MILK TART
Food is ready!