Here's how make it :
Read too : Gulab Jamun Recipe
- 2 lbs pork liempo; cut 2 inches chunks
- 1 package tamarind sinigang soup mix
- 1 tomato; quartered
- 1 onion; quartered
- 1 taro; quartered
- 3-4 long green chili peppers (siling haba)
- 1 medium size radish (labanos); sliced
- 3 string beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inches long
- 1 eggplant; sliced
- 10 stems of kangkong leaves
- Fish sauce to taste
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add the pork liempo, tomato, onion, and tamarind sinigang soup mix.
- Cover the pot and boil until the meat is tender.
- Add the long chili pepper, radish, taro, string beans, and eggplant.
- Cover the pot and continue boiling until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the kangkong leaves and simmer until the dish is done.
- Serve while hot!
Read too : Sauerkraut
Sinigang ready! Happy Weekend!