Here's how to make Quiche Lorraine ?
Read too : Quiche Lorraine
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- cooking oil as needed
- First, beat your eggs well in a bowl using either a fork, or chopsticks if you are an expert chopstick user.
- Add one tablespoon each of soy sauce, mirin and sugar and a little salt to your mix.
- Put a small amount of cooking oil in your pan and bring it up to medium heat. Keep some kitchen roll handy to help keep the pan oiled during cooking.
- Add a small amount of your egg mix into the heated pan. Once the egg has cooked slightly so that the top is still slightly uncooked, push it over to the side of your pan.
- Add a little more oil to the pan using the kitchen roll and add another small amount of the egg mix to your pan. Again, wait for this to cook a little, but before it sets on top. You can then begin to roll the first bit of egg over the mix you just put in the pan until you have a small roll of egg.
- Continue adding a small amount of egg while oiling the pan each time in between. As you add more egg and roll it up each time, your egg roll will start getting larger and easier to add new layers. Keep adding the egg in new layers until you have used it all up.
- Your tamagoyaki is now finished so remove from the pan and wait to cool before slicing it up into thin pieces with a sharp knife.
Food is ready!